Save Yourself the Trouble of Writing a Synthesis Essay With Our Help!
- 100% Confidentiality & Data Protection
- 3-Hour Turnaround Is Available
- Any Assignment, Level & Subject
Your Synthesis Essay Is Guaranteed To Be of the Best Quality
- Qualified Experts with degrees in Over 50 Fields
- Experts with 3+ Years of Writing Experience
- Double Proofreading & Plagiarism Checking
- Direct Communication with the Writer
- 14-Day Free Revision Period
- Money-Back Guarantee
Order Writing a Synthesis Essay
Monitor Synthesis Essay Writing
Craft a Quality Synthesis Essay With Professional Writing Help
Writing a synthesis essay implies a thorough, in-depth analysis of several sources combined into a single work. Here, the author makes a claim and then chooses evidence to support it from various sources.
Writing this kind of article can help you be more prepared for the world we currently live in, where a wide variety of viewpoints on just about any subject imaginable exist simultaneously. A synthesis essay develops your critical thinking by teaching you to explore as many viewpoints as possible before coming to a reasonable conclusion.
Writing a Synthesis Essay – Start With Essay Type Selection
There are two primary forms of synthesis in academic papers – explanatory and argumentative, despite the formatting being roughly the same for both. While an argumentative synthesis essay will defend one particular point, an explanatory one will objectively compare and contrast topics without necessarily taking a side or attempting to persuade the reader in any specific direction.
So, composing a good synthesis essay will depend primarily on following the structure and having a solid introduction.
The Structure to Follow When Writing Synthesis Essay
A synthesis essay uses a fairly standard format that consists of an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. This structure is typical of many writing papers and should be known to most students.
- The introduction generally consists of one paragraph and introduces your sources. A thesis statement, which briefly summarizes your main argument in one or two sentences, will also serve as an introduction to the idea you will make when writing synthesis essay.
- The body typically consists of three paragraphs. Two paragraphs summarize your sources to support your thesis, and a third paragraph acknowledges counterarguments.
- And finally, your synthesis essay’s conclusion restates the thesis you used to begin with.
How to Write an Introduction for a Synthesis Essay
Below, our writing experts have collected the basics of how to write an introduction for a synthesis essay and what to include. However, some instructors may have specific requirements that they want to be considered by students. So don’t forget to adapt general rules to your specific writing demands.
- Introduce the topic: The introduction should represent the topic you will cover in the essay and provide some background.
- Set the tone/define the audience: Establish the style you will use throughout the synthesis essay. The tone you adopt will depend on the audience that you are writing for.
- Focus the audience’s attention: The catchy introduction should focus the reader’s attention on the topic and the aspects you’ll cover.
- Introduce the synthesis: Depending on the number of sources used, the introduction synthesis essay may include information about the texts being synthesized in your paper.
- Include a thesis statement: The introduction usually ends with a one-sentence writing statement that establishes your stance on a topic.
How to Make Synthesis Essay Introduction Shine Above the Rest
People who understand the importance of the synthesis essay introduction must want to know some tips on how to make this part shine above the rest. To do this is not as difficult as it seems at first glance. But if you’re still struggling, the following lines will help you create the best start for your synthesis essay.
- First, the introduction should comprise the summary or outline of your synthesis writing. Briefly explain why you chose the topic, mention sources of research material, and describe the research methods used.
- Never compromise on the first line of the introduction to a synthesis essay; it should be strong enough to attract the reader to read the complete introduction. Try to include some famous phrases relevant to your topic.
- All of your claims in the introduction should be supported by reliable sources that have already been published. Also, you should confirm that these sources are easy to access. Besides, don’t use more than one reference of the same author.
- Don’t forget to explain your central thesis in the introduction to synthesis essay. You have to show both sides of the argument and prove it’s worth to be clarified.
Get Expert Help Writing a Synthesis Essay
We provide synthesis essay writing and editing for any topic at any academic level. All our expert writers have doctoral degrees in their fields and vast synthesis writing expertise. Their varied academic backgrounds enable them to provide comprehensive writing support on almost any topic from 50+ subjects.
The additional benefits of professional help writing a synthesis essay include the following:
- Guarantee of complete satisfaction and money-back option.
- Affordable rates that are suitable for student budgets.
- Complete confidentiality and secure cooperation.
- Live customer support 24/7.
Contact us for top-quality synthesis essay writing that meets the highest standards!