College admission essay is not fun to do because it gives much pressure to you especially that it becomes one of the most important steps to pass in entering a college. Your main consideration in essay writing in UK, your main goal is to impress your readers especially those from the college that will judge whether you are worthy of a slot in the college or not.
For this reason, an impressive essay is what you should focus on by making use of useful phrases and words that will show your expertise in the topic you have chosen for your literary piece. Your topic will standout if you make use of terms that will enable the flow of your essay to be logical and organized. More than just accomplishing an essay writing in UK, using useful expressions in your piece will determine your astounding writing skills showcasing your intelligence and worthiness for a slot in the college.
Useful sentences and phrases determine coherence in your essay writing in UK because they can link your ideas together, gaining a smooth flow in your essay. In this article, let us discuss some tips to use proper phrases in your piece.
- Stay away from transitional phrases in the beginning of your work.
- Use transitional phrases when you start with your new paragraph.
- Use useful phrases when writing additional information are: in addition, as a result, moreover, otherwise, hence, so, and others.
- Use words in your essay writing in UK such as first, to begin with, finally, third, second, later on, and others to show chronological steps in your essay especially when discussing steps on how to do something.
- Use phrases such as “for instance, to illustrate it, for another, for example, and others when illustrating some points.
- In summing your thoughts, use phrases such as to sum it up, in conclusion, all things said, in any event, as final consideration, and others to sum up your thoughts mentioned in the body of your essay.
As you noticed, there are phrases or words to use in your essay writing in UK that organize your thoughts and make your points clear. This will help your readers understand your work easier without getting confused.