Conclusion is how you end your essay just as how you end a speech. For a good closure, your essay writing in UK must be impressive which leaves your audience convinced for the most part. Without having a good ending, can you imagine how ineffective your essay will be for your audience?
Writers invest a great deal of time in writing their conclusion because this is where they convey their thoughts to their readers for the last time. As the final mark, writers need a conclusion that will drive their readers into their point of view. In writing a conclusion, you persuade your audience for the last time before you close your writing.
Your readers, whether they are writers or thinkers, will be impressed of your essay because of the good impression you leave them with your conclusion. To write an effective conclusion for your essay writing in UK, remember these tips:
- Reiterate the phrase or word you mentioned in your introduction.
- End with a sentence with a one-syllable word to create an understated drama.
- Balance your work through writing a sentence parallel or compound in style to make an order to end a complex discussion.
- In closing a discussion, end with a quotation referencing to a primary source which can amplify your main point from another perspective.
- End your essay writing in UK by thinking of your argument’s impact on your readers.
- Avoid simply summarizing your essay because although it is valuable for a 10-page work, it may not help a short essay.
- Avoid writing “in summary, to conclude, to sum it up, and other similar expressions in your research work because it is obvious when you are going to end.
- Never apologize about the outcome of your research because this shows inconsistency. If you believe in your work, you will stand for it until the end. Repress the doubt you have in your essay writing in UK, so do not undercut your research work by saying,” there may be other ways or this is only one side of the subject…”
For your essay writing in UK, remember above tips to make a great ending. Your conclusion must leave a huge impact for your readers by making it believable and useful for their own understanding.